Hi everyone!


A few day ago I received my husband’s birthday gift and it was a brand new Tim Holtz Stamp Platform from Tonic Studio that I needed/wanted to use it right away! 


So here is the card that I made with it! I loved the technique I tried with Distress Inks because it's so different that others techniques and you never know the final result you will get! And if you know me that I need a little sparkle too so I added some really nice Embossing Powder that makes my Butterfly sparkly and shine with all the colors of the rainbow! 

There will be a lot more cards made with my new Stamp Platform for sure!



Material used: 

*IndigoBlue Big Butterfly Stamp
*Altenew Beautiful Day Stamp Set
*Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings Craft Die
*Distress Inks: Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Fired Brick, Peacock Feathers, Old Paper
*Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
*Rayher Iris-Clear Embossing Powder
*VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
*White Embossing Powder (no name)
*Rayher Glue
*Nuvo Crystal Drops -Midnight Sky
*Rayher Stamp Cleaner
*Velum
*Daler Rowney Watercolour Paper Aquarelle 140 lb. (300 g/m2)
** Tim Holtz Stamp Platform ❤❤❤

Here is my video of the making


Have a wonderful day 

Sandra K.U.

Comments

Popular Posts